Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Miranda Kerr explains why she's single: 'I'm trying to find that comfort within myself'

The 31-year-old model wants to set the record straight that she is currently not seeing anyone two years after splitting from ex Orlando Bloom.

Miranda Kerr stuns on the March cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia. 

Miranda Kerr stuns on the March cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.

Miranda Kerr is choosing herself first.

The 31-year-old sexy model graced the March covers of Australia's Harper's Bazaar and divulged details on why she is living life as a single gal.

"For the record, I'm single. What I'm trying to do right now, as I've always been the girl with the boyfriend, is to find that comfort within myself," the brunette beauty told the mag.

"Because it's quite easy to always look to other people to lift us up or make us feel better about ourselves," she continued.

"At the end of the day, it's really important to be comfortable with your own company and to feel good about that and not have to rely on anyone else."
Take two! Miranda Kerr poses for another March cover for Harper's Bazaar Australia.

Take two! Miranda Kerr poses for another March cover for Harper's Bazaar Australia.

Kerr split from husband Orlando Bloom in October 2013 after six years together. The two share 4-year-old son Flynn together.

She went on to dish to the mag about how the exes go about co-parenting.

"It's really nice that Orlando and I now live so close to each other, and it's a really good life for Flynn," Kerr said.

"I can't believe he turned four the other day. How quickly that time has gone. I look at him every day and say, 'You're just growing and growing' and 'Where has my little baby gone?' And he says, 'I'm here, Mama.' He's just become this little sponge, learning new words, and he comes out with the funniest things."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates